Rules for a Safe, Fun, and Fast Visit to CMP
Please review these rules before your visit, and share with any other drivers in your group. Read them online or download a copy here to print out.
- SPEED LIMIT inside the paddock is 10mph.
- All person entering CMP are required to sign the RELEASE AND WAVIER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No PARKIING OR REPAIRING VEHICLES ON ANY OF THE PADDOCK ROADS. These access roads are considered an EMERGENCY FIRE LANE by the Fire Marshal. Please do not set up scales, jack stands, or refuel on the asphalt paddock roads.
- NO RACE ENGINES MAY RUN BEFORE 7:30 AM OR AFTER 8:00 PM.
- The PA System is not to be used before 7:30am or after 7:00pm.
- NO VEHICLES of any kind allowed on the track AFTER 5pm.
- No ATV’s, PIT BIKES or DIRT BIKES allowed on the premises without prior approval from the track manager. You must have a valid driver’s license to operate any vehicle on the premises.
- No fireworks, firearms, weapons or illegal drugs are permitted anywhere on the premises.
- All trash shall be placed in trash barrels. You will be billed for any items left at the track that must be disposed of by a disposal company; tires, batteries, fuel barrels, etc.
- Dump waste oil into yellow 55-gallon drums marked “OIL”.
- Dump anti-freeze into blue 55-gallon drums marked “ANTI-FREEZE”.
- Do not dump race fuel into recycling barrels. You will be billed the disposal fee for contaminated liquids.
- Report oil and fuel spills to officials so that they can be cleaned up.
- No loud music or bass-boomers are permitted. Be considerate of neighbors.
- CMP allows pets into the Park. Should you choose to bring a pet, they must be leashed at all times, and the owner is responsible for their behavior, damages and clean-ups. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings, concession area, false grid or pit area at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Campfires/ground fires are not permitted.
- Camping quiet time begins at 10pm.
- No climbing or jumping fences, doing so is cause for expulsion from the Track.
- Do not damage any grassy area in ANY manner.
- No fishing or swimming in the lake.
- Keep children away from the lake. The lake is off limits to all activities.
- Driving counter-race is strictly forbidden at all times.
- Do not tape notices to any painted surface, mirrors, guardrails, building walls, etc. Bulletin boards are provided by the Timing and Scoring building.
- Each competitor must have at least one (1) portable BC dry chemical fire extinguisher of at least 10lbs and in good working condition in their pit area.
- Decibel limits are set at 105db fifty feet from the track. The track will monitor noise level at your event. If the racer has exceeded the 105db limit, the racer will be black flagged, brought in, told of the infraction and given a chance to comply with the decibel limit. If the racer is not able to reduce the noise level within the decibel limit, the racer must pull the vehicle from the event. The maximum dB limit is subject to be lowered within the next year.
- SUNDAY QUIET TIME – In observance of local church services, the track will observe quiet time on Sundays from 11am to 12pm. Absolutely NO RACE ENGINES may run during this time, nor is the PA System to be used.
- CMP reserves the right to admit VIP visitors into the park during any event.
- FUEL CANNOT BE SOLD AT THE TRACK OR PRE-SOLD FOR DELIVERY TO THE TRACK. If you have any questions you need to contact the Track Manger before arriving. We have SUNOCO 93 - 100 - 110 available for sale at the track.
- DAMAGES TO TRACK, FACILITIES, and UTILITIES- During an event, it is the Lessee’s responsibility to assure the safety and security of the track property for all participants. You will be billed for damage to the track and its facilities arising from abuse or misuse of the same. Failure to comply with this provision may result in being barred from CMP, or the Lessee being required to post a damage bond at future events. All utilities located at the Park are located underground. Please check with track personnel prior to inserting anything into the ground (i.e. tent stakes). Failure to do so, and if damages occur to the utilities, Lessee is responsible for all repair charges.
- CMP reserves the right to limit the use of the track name, logo, likeness, etc. Prior to using any of these items you must obtain permission from Carolina Motorsports Park, Inc.
TRACK MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BAR, EXPEL OR FINE ANY INDIVIDUAL(S) IN VIOLATION OF ANY RULE.