Rules for a Safe, Fun, and Fast Visit to CMP
Please review these rules before your visit and share with any other drivers in your group.
- Gate Pass Requirement: A Pass indicating you have signed a waiver and release form and registered for the event must be presented to the Guard to allow your entry onto the premises of Carolina Motorsports Park.
- All minors must be under direct parental or acting guardian supervision at all times.
- All pet animals must be leashed or confined. Owners are responsible for their behavior, damages and clean-ups. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings, concession area, false grid or pit area at any time. No exceptions.
- Electric power is available. 15-amp service is included in the daily camping fee, if available. 30-amp service is also available for a fee.
- Camping quiet time begins at 10pm.
- No loud music or bass boomers are permitted. Be considerate of neighbors.
- No campfires/ground fires, fireworks, firearms, weapons or illegal drugs are permitted anywhere on the premises. Fire pits which contain and lift fire off the ground are allowed.
- No fishing or swimming in the lake. The lake is off limits to ALL activities.
- Physical contact with another person may result in expulsion from the track.
- Do not damage any grassy area in any manner.
- Do not tape notices to any painted surface, mirrors, guardrails, building walls, etc. Bulletin boards are provided by the restrooms, snack bar, time/scoring buildings.
- All repairs to the facilities shall be performed by CMP OC personnel or their approved contractor.
- Packages received by CMPOC for drivers, teams, vendors or the Renter must be sent to the address listed below and have a specific “ATTN: TO” name included in address. All packages received without a specific driver, team, vendor or organization name shall be refused. Any cost associated with a refused shipment shall be sole responsibility of the Renter or sanctioning body of the event. CMPOC shipping address: 3662 Kershaw Hwy, Kershaw, SC 29067
- All trash must be placed in the receptacles provided. You shall be billed for any items left at the track that must be disposed of by a disposal company: tires, batteries, fuel barrels, etc.
- Environmentally hazardous waste MUST be disposed of in appropriate receptacles.
- Any spill MUST be reported to CMPOC staff for immediate clean up.
- Please dump waste oil into yellow 55-gallon drums marked “OIL”.
- Please dump anti-freeze into blue 55-gallon drums marked “ANTI-FREEZE”.
- Do not dump race fuel into recycling barrels. You shall be billed the disposal fee for contaminated liquids.
- Fuel cannot be sold at the track or pre-sold for delivery to the track. If you have any questions, you need to contact the Track Manager before arriving.
- Drivers are responsible for the conduct of their crews and guests.
- All drivers and members shall be responsible for notifying crews and guests concerning the hours of registration. A closing time must be included on the entry form.
- No pit bikes, dirt bikes or mini bikes are allowed on the premises without prior approval from the track manager.
- Only licensed drivers 16 and older may operate race support vehicles or golf carts. All drivers, members, officials and spectators must comply.
- Speed limit inside the paddock is 10mph.
- Each competitor must have at least one (1) portable BC dry chemical fire extinguisher of at least 10lbs and in good working condition in their pit area.
- No parking or repairing vehicles on any of the paddock roads. These access roads are considered an Emergency Fire Lane by the Fire Marshall.
- Scales, jack stands and refueling are prohibited on paddock roads.
- Driving counter-race is strictly forbidden at all times.
- Decibel limits are set at 105db fifty feet from the track. After 6pm decibel limits are set to 100db. If the racer has exceeded the 105db limit, the racer shall be black flagged, brought in, told of the infraction and given a chance to comply with the decibel limit. If the racer is not able to reduce the noise level within the decibel limit, the racer must pull the vehicle from the event.
- Sunday Quiet Time: in observance of local church services, the track shall observe quiet time on Sunday from 11am to 12pm. Absolutely NO race engines may run during this time, nor is the PA system to be used.
- The PA system is not to be used before 7:30am or after 7pm.
- No race engines may run before 7:30am or after 8pm.
- No vehicles of any kind are allowed on the track after 5pm.
- Track Management reserves the right to refuse entrance, bar, expel or fine any individual(s) in violation of any rule.